Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Preliminary List of Favorite Movies

OK. So this is what I've done: gone through other various lists I had of "favorite movies." Combined them. Added one or two based on some considered thought about what I'm going to do with this project. I had 24 at this point.

Then I added one more to make it 25, which feels like a nice number. Alphabetized it. And here we go. Now we have a list to work with for this project. Am I guaranteeing that this is the exact list of all my favorites and that I haven't forgotten any? No. Will I add to this over time? Definitely.


A Room with a View
Age of Innocence, (the)
Annie Hall
Anniversary Party, (the)
Apartment, (the)
Aviator
Ballad of Jack and Rose, (the)
Big Chill, (the)
Crimes of the Heart
Dangerous Liaisons
Dying Gaul, (the)
English Patient, (the)
Family Stone, (the)
Funny Girl
Gangs of New York
Hurlyburly
Ice Storm, (the)
Mrs. Parker and the Vicious Circle
Off the Map
Out of Africa
Pretty in Pink
Sliding Doors
Terms of Endearment
Top Gun 
Wendy and Lucy

No comments: