Monday, January 5, 2009

Excitement! Excitement! The categories are here.

Hi again, my two readers. I have finally decided upon the categories and they are:
A Supposedly Dumb Movie I'd Love To See Again
I Think I've Seen This One Before
Anything With THIS Actor's Gonna Be Good
Thanks For Hitting Me Over The Head
Escapes, Surprises, Adventures
How Not To End A Movie

Yes, that fifth one is a bit of a catch-all -- Well, technically it's a catch-many, not a catch-all because it's meant to include different kinds of things, but it remains distinct from the other five categories. How? You'll see.

1 comment:

Jerry Palsson said...

Who's your other reader? :)

I'll play with your categories, but they look good so far. I'm mildly disappointed, however, that you haven't managed to work in the SEA.